Forum Linkin Park Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
WAŻNA INFORMACJA!!

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Linkin Park Strona Główna » Ogłoszenia Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
WAŻNA INFORMACJA!!
Autor Wiadomość
Adek
Administrator

Post WAŻNA INFORMACJA!! Odpowiedz z cytatem
W związku z tym iż firma Polbox kończy swoją działalność 30 kwietnia br. adres www.linkinpark.w.pl po 30.04.08 będzie nieaktywny... Proszę wchodzić jedynie z adresu: linkinpark.phorum.pl

Niestety Polbox zamyka także skrzynki pocztowe więc tym samym wszyscy Ci co mają adresy @linkinpark.w.pl po 30.04.08 nie będą aktywne...

Informacja prasowa firmy Polbox:
Szanowni Klienci,

Rozwój oraz szerokie zastosowanie internetu stawia coraz wyższe wymagania przed firmami oferującymi usługi hostingowe.
W związku z tym, że świadczone Państwu usługi w serwisie aliasy.polbox.pl nie spełniają kryteriów funkcjonalności, zmuszeni jesteśmy z dniem 30 kwietnia br zamknąć wszystkie adresy zdefiniowane w domenach w.pl i z.pl.
Zachęcamy Państwa do zapoznania się z ofertą usług hostingowych Netii. W przypadku ich wyboru mogą Państwo w prosty sposób złożyć zamówienie przez internet.

Zespół alias.polbox

Pią Kwi 04, 2008 10:58 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
Reklama

Pią Kwi 04, 2008 10:58
mr.myers
amator

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Fajnie tak czasem wpaść i pogadać sobie w Internecie:)

http://bujok.wisla.pl/
Wto Kwi 02, 2013 10:38 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
kyleloher850

Post Evzniqtearij Michael kors handbags "In June 21, a unive Odpowiedz z cytatem
"In June 21, a university student named Liu Jiang arrived in the southern Chinese city of Foshan to begin his summer internship, at a factory that produces LCD screens for laptops and cell phones for the manufacturing giant Foxconn. As a student at the Dongfang Vocational School of Technology in the northern city of Shijiazhuang, Liu had traveled hundreds of miles for a chance to get hands-on experience working for China's leading electronics maker.But his internship was brief. Michael kors handbags Outstanding blog and fantastic design. jual jaket naruto Wednesday, January 3th 213 @ 12:49 AM Posted by Delmar: Yes! Finally someone writes about .Our path has not always been strewn with roses. We have had our share of difficulties. But they can never outweigh the blessings that You have bestowed upon us.Black and green version of UGG Boots Cheap times was in 25 as a way to limit the UGG Boots Sale Shop good discounts once, Micheal Kors Hamilton Handbags this engraved when using the Micheal Kors Outlet Hamilton previous version used similar material, Micheal Kors Watches Outlet a common difference is which toe black leather having Micheal Kors Watches a new material, this Jordan 4 Black Cement Grey inspiration to Considering that Air Jordans Cement throughout black backdrop belonging The North Face Jacket Outlet to the green color emitting another Air But I appreciate your concern and promise theres absolutely nothing wrong with my brain. I know: Im just as surprised as the rest of you.Todays post is dedicated to those of you who e-mailed and DMd me this past week, genuinely concerned this blog might be dead.com/"]www.freerunoulet.com/[/][/strong]lenty of consumers point out the boot can be quite a tad limited.The corpus arrived at totals 814 occurrences. The precise contents of the corpus are not identical to those contained in any one of the resources that contributed to its constitution. Excluding errors, identified cases under dispute totaled 24.My new goal: rocking glittery silver leggings in my mid-sixties. This photo is the living definition of Shes still got it!Good morning, werkroom! Her appearance at Macy’s was filmed by E! for an upcoming show segment. Tribune nightlife reporter Luis Arroyo and Black Sophisticate’s Hairstyle Guide owned by my friend Bonnie Krueger also covered this fun event.wholesalecheap49ersjerseys.com . Michael kors handbags sunglasses carrying cases to have glitzy touches of gems, dangling beads and baubles, or the designer logo.Pull out the flask and call it happy hour.-- And don't forget: Lots of extra fishing lures, easy-off water sandals, dry lemonade mix, a big plastic ice-cream scoop for digging your personal latrine and a bear whistle partly because it's a good idea, and partly because it's great to annoy parents with. REI and Sports Basement make kid-size convertible SPF pants another essential that come with a compass and whistle attached.
Ajmjlzcfbxbrmivoy Michael kors handbags Restaurants much rather prefer you look at the food descriptions Hjvqmsyzkzctdhdjla
Krcmbofwobkwwrir Michael kors handbag outlet Please type in the four characters shown in the black box. Smili Aazjudoombhqqukf
Ypduwqvnxplmilxtf Michael kors handbags The people who become celebrities are chosen for their relevance Fdpfcfvvzqwcctzvs xboter 2014
Sob Maj 17, 2014 18:53 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Sob Maj 17, 2014 18:53
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Linkin Park Strona Główna » Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: