Forum Linkin Park Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
Emmanuel Macron describes Greta Thunberg's position as "

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Linkin Park Strona Główna » Ogłoszenia Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
Emmanuel Macron describes Greta Thunberg's position as "
Autor Wiadomość
jinathjemi66666

Post Emmanuel Macron describes Greta Thunberg's position as " Odpowiedz z cytatem
Swedish activist Greta Thunberg gave a speech to heads of state and other government officials who have gathered in New York for the UN Climate Summit. Thunberg, 16, tweeted this Monday that she and 15 other children from around the world had filed a legal complaint . The lawsuit accuses Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany and Turkey of inaction on global warming in violation of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. French President Emmanuel Macron told Europe 1 that his position was "very radical" and would probably "go against societies.

Discover more stories on Business Insider Spain . This Monday, the young Swedish activist Greta Thunberg gave a speech before the heads of state and other officials who have gathered in New York City for the UN Climate Summit, and the truth is that it was a speech that no one will quickly forget. . While delivering a withering and passionate rebuke to the UN, the Swedish environmental activist accused 5 of the Middle East Phone Number List world's leading countries of betraying younger generations through inadequate action that has worsened the climate crisis. "I shouldn't be here," Thunberg said at the United Nations Climate Action Summit, visibly moved and angry. "I should have gone back to school across the ocean. They all come to us young people for hope. How dare they! They have stolen my dreams and my childhood with their empty words.

16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg says no company in the world has a good enough climate change strategy right now Thunberg tweeted on Monday that she and 15 other children from 12 countries had filed a legal complaint accusing 5 countries of inaction on global warming in violation of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child . The treaty, signed 30 years ago, is one of the most ratified in history and children have been able to present their demands to the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child since 2014, according to France Info . "Today at 11:30, I and 15 other children from around the world filed a lawsuit against 5 nations over the climate crisis through the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child," Thunberg tweeted .

Sro Mar 06, 2024 11:54 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sro Mar 06, 2024 11:54
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Linkin Park Strona Główna » Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: