Forum Linkin Park Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
d can lock up the third spot in the Eastern Confe

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Linkin Park Strona Główna » Linki do stron związanych z LP Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
d can lock up the third spot in the Eastern Confe
Autor Wiadomość
lw789
amator

Post d can lock up the third spot in the Eastern Confe Odpowiedz z cytatem
MELBOURNE, Australia -- Swedens Caroline Hedwall had a hole-in-one and finished with a 7-under 65 on Friday to take the second-round lead in the Womens Australian Open. The Solheim Cup star aced the 160-yard par-3 16th, eagled the par-5 eighth after hitting to 4 feet and had five birdies and two bogeys at Victoria Golf Club to reach 11-under 133, one shot ahead of second-ranked Suzann Pettersen of Norway. "I couldnt see it and the crowd didnt want to yell because Laura (Davies) was hitting off on No. 17, so we walked up there and they were like, It went in!" Hedwall said. "Yesterday I hit a full 7-iron over the green (for bogey) and it was basically the same yardage today. So, I hit a softer 7-iron. It covered the pin the whole way and I just saw it bounce once and hit the pin, but I didnt see it go in." Winless on the LPGA Tour, Hedwall was a record 5-0-0 last year in Europes Solheim Cup victory in Colorado. "Im driving pretty well," Hedwall said. "I missed a couple of drives yesterday and today but I managed to save a couple of bogeys and Im still making a lot of birdies and also eagles." Pettersen, the first-round leader after a 66, had a 68. "Today, was not the best day, but when I had a good chance, I kind of executed," Pettersen said. "Just not a great day, but sticking to the theme, coming down, finishing and coming back to my good feel. Its very, very close. Ive got to trust my feels and what I have to do." Australian amateur Minjee Lee was 9 under after a 67. The 17-year-old Lee was second behind Cheyenne Woods last week in the Australian Ladies Masters. "It was such a slow start," Lee said. "I started with nine pars. I was just patient and it came together late in the round." Swedens Anna Nordqvist had the round of the day, a 64 that broke the course record for women. She was tied for fourth at 8 under with 16-year-old New Zealander Lydia Ko and Englands Holly Clyburn. Ko and Clyburn shot 68. Woods, Tiger Woods niece, was tied for 20th at 5 under. She followed her opening 74 with a 65. Mahmoud Dahoud Jersey . - Whether its because of her improved play or the reason for it, Michelle Wie appears as comfortable on and off the golf course as at any time in her career. Andre Schurrle Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Sebastian-Rode-Jersey/.com) - Delon Wright made all 12 of his free throws and finished with 21 points and six assists as No. Lukasz Piszczek Jersey . -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship. Alexander Isak Jersey . The Raptors have to get through the pesky New York Knicks Wednesday at Madison Square Garden and can lock up the third spot in the Eastern Conference with a win or a Chicago loss in Charlotte.LEDUC, Alta. - Canadas top line did their job to open up the 2015 world sledge hockey challenge.Brad Bowden, Kevin Rempel and captain Greg Westlake combined for three goals and eight points as Canada cruised to an 8-0 victory over South Korea on Sunday in preliminary-round action.Bowden scored twice and set up two more, Rempel added a goal while Westlake tacked on three assists.Everyone on our team has a role that they have to fill sometimes, some nights it changes depending on how the games are going but tonight I felt like it was our lines job to get some energy going and to put that first goal in, said Bowden. Thankfully we did that.Canadian netminder Corbin Watson only had to make 10 saves to earn the shutout.Tyler McGregor also had a pair of goals for Canada (1-0-0), while Adam Dixon scored once and assisted on two others. Marc Dorion and Ben Delaney rounded out Canadas offence.Man-Gyun Yu turned away 14-of-22 shots for South Korea (0-1-0).Bowden opened the scoring at 7:13 of the first period and Dixon made it 2-0 for Canada 28 seconds later.Dorion put the Canadians up three goals before the first intermission.Delaney struck 2:02 into the second period and then Canada blew the game open with three goals in a span of 2:42 to make it 7-0 after 40 minutes.McGregor scored his first of the game at 10:10 while on the power play and Rempel followed at 12:32. McGregor then added his second of the period just 19 seconds after.Bowden rounded out the scoring at 9:08 of the third period with another power-playy goal.ddddddddddddhe Canadians went 2 for 3 on the power play and kept out of the penalty box for the entire contest.Canada recently hosted its team selection camp, replacing some veterans with new faces. A victory over South Korea alleviated some of the nerves for those lacking international experience, according to Bowden — an alternate captain.For some of the new guys I think (winning) helps them relax a bit, said Bowden. I know some of them had some nerves at the start but they loosened up against Korea.Earlier — in a rematch of the gold-medal game from the 2014 Sochi Paralympics — Declan Farmer scored with 1:45 left in the third to lift the U.S. over Russia 3-2.Brody Roybal and Kevin McKee also scored for the Americans (1-0-0), who got an 18-save outing from goaltender Steve Cash.It was an exciting first game, not just for the tournament, but for our season in general, said U.S. coach Jeff Sauer. Our newcomers learned a lot today against a strong Russian team. Were glad to get the win and ready to improve next game.Evgeny Petrov and Vasily Varlakov supplied the offence for Russia (0-1-1) while Vladimir Kamanstev stopped 17 shots in the loss. Canada will face Russia on Monday in preliminary-round action while the U.S. plays South Korea.I can feel this fire in the change room, guys are hungry now and got a taste of our first win, said Bowden. Now were going to be able to take the next step forward and play an even better team with that same energy. Its a very cool feeling right now. Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Houston Rockets Jerseys Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys ' ' '
Sob Wrz 22, 2018 06:34 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama

Sob Wrz 22, 2018 06:34
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Linkin Park Strona Główna » Linki do stron związanych z LP Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: