Forum Linkin Park Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
ubt. The Juddmonte is such a high-profil

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Linkin Park Strona Główna » Linki do stron związanych z LP Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
ubt. The Juddmonte is such a high-profil
Autor Wiadomość
lw789
amator

Post ubt. The Juddmonte is such a high-profil Odpowiedz z cytatem
TORONTO -- In coach Randy Carlyles estimation, the Toronto Maple Leafs have had to make last-minute lineup decisions much more this season than usual, and the health of David Clarkson forced them into another one. With Clarkson deemed "questionable" by Carlyle to play Saturday night against the Philadelphia Flyers, the Leafs recalled tough guy Frazer McLaren from the AHLs Toronto Marlies. McLaren, who cleared waivers before the trade deadline, would be playing in his fifth post-Olympic break game if he takes Clarksons spot in the lineup. That Clarkson was still bothered by a pulled muscle in his leg which seemed to start during Fridays practice came as a surprise to Carlyle. Following the morning skate at Air Canada Centre, the veteran coach left open the possibility the Leafs could dress 11 forwards and seven defencemen or make a recall, as they did with McLaren. "Its always tough when youre missing quality players, and nobody wants to do that, but in the situation if the player is not deemed healthy by our medical staff and himself, then we have no other choice other than to make decisions," Carlyle said. Clarkson has four goals and six assists in 43 games for Toronto after starting the season with a 10-game suspension. Those 10 points are good for 14th on the team and tied with Dave Bolland, who hasnt played since November. Captain Dion Phaneuf will play against Philadelphia as Carlyle said Friday. Phaneuf took part in the morning skate, his first time on the ice this week with teammates outside of game action. "I feel good," Phaneuf said. "Obviously when youre not on the ice for a couple days, you want to get back, feel the puck a bit before you go right into a game." Phaneuf, who leads the Leafs in average ice time at 24:19 a game, has played in every game this season except the two he was suspended for boarding Kevan Miller of the Boston Bruins. That included games this week against the Columbus Blue Jackets and New York Rangers. Taking some time off between games is a matter of preservation for Phaneuf. "Sometimes when you have the opportunity to rest certain things, you want to take the time to do that," he said. "You weigh how much hockeys going to be played. "For me, it was good to be able to get those couple days to recharge and to rest a couple bumps and bruises." More than bumps and bruises have kept Bolland and tough guy Colton Orr out. Bolland hasnt played since having a tendon on the back of his ankle sliced Nov. 2 while Orr has been out the past six games. The Leafs open a five-game road trip Monday in Anaheim, and Carlyle hopes Bolland and Orr will be available by the end of it, March 17 at Detroit. "Orrsy skated again today, so Orrsys getting close," he said. "And with Bolland, its a situation as weve talked about before where were just waiting and biding our time and hopefully rebuilding that ankle, that area. "Hell give us the green light when he says hes ready." Custom San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent. Tarvarius Moore Jersey . - The New England Patriots needed help on defence so they added three experienced players at midseason. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Cassius-Marsh-Jersey/. -- Phil Mickelson will be watching the final two rounds of the Masters from home for the first time in 17 years. Weston Richburg Jersey . Chief prosecutor Gerrie Nel also accused Pistorius of tailoring his testimony to fit the evidence at the scene. Pistorius denied the accusations. Nel alleged that the Olympic runner changed his aim with his 9 mm pistol to ensure that he hit Steenkamp as she fell back against a magazine rack in a toilet cubicle. Frank Gore Jersey . Bibeau, Torontos sixth-round pick at No. 172 overall in last years draft, was named the outstanding goaltender of the 2014 MasterCard Memorial Cup.With the Flat season over a month old, it might have escaped the attention of some that the Stobart-sponsored race to be champion jockey actually gets under way this weekend at Newmarket. With the Flat season over a month old, it might have escaped the attention of some that the Stobart-sponsored race to be champion jockey actually gets under way this weekend at Newmarket.Defending champion Silvestre de Sousa is as short as even-money favourite with a couple of bookmakers to retain his crown - but the Brazilian insists he will not be chasing it, believing that if he happens to be in a healthy position later in the season, it will come to him, as it did last year. But whatever happens, having been crowned once, it is something that can never be taken away.I dont think Ive got a point to prove - if it happens again it will happen, Im not going to go chasing it, De Sousa said.I wasnt really chasing it last year. It wasnt until halfway through the season that I realised I stood a chance. You cant say this early you are going to go for it, my main aim at the minute is to stay injury free all season. Ill just see how the first few weeks go and take it from there. The season is shorter now so that might change things, you might get people who wouldnt usually be interested giving it a real go.De Sousa rode nearly 40 more winners than his nearest pursuer last year, but only four of his 132 successes came in Group company and two of those were on the same horse, David Elsworths Arabian Queen.She caused one of the shocks of the season when beating Horse of the Year Golden Horn in the Juddmonte International at York.My main aim for the season is to pick up a few Group winners along the way, said De Sousa.The highlight last year was Arabian Queen, without a doubt. The Juddmonte is such a high-profile race and even if Golden Horn wasnt in it, there were still horses like The Grey Gatsby in there. To beat Golden Horn, who had already won a Derby and Eclipse and then went on to win an Arc, was a huge thrill.I dont think she has anything to prove, shes a very nice filly and definitely deserves another year, she was only three last year. David thinks shell be at her best over 10 furlongs or a mile and a half. Her dam (Barshiba) was very good and shes by Dubawi and his just get better with age.Other than her, Ill just be picking up bits and pieces along the way, Ive no outstanding horses to look forward to.It is well known that a weighing room is not a place to be big headed - you would soon be brought back down to earth with a bump - but De Sousa certainly does not strike as someone who would let success alter him.ddddddddddddve not noticed a difference with the way the lads treat me in the weighing room and I wouldnt expect them to, they certainly wouldnt let it go to my head, he says.If anything, Im finding it harder than ever to pick up the rides, Im certainly not getting special treatment. Having been away in the winter, Im having to build up all my contacts again.Its so competitive out there, but having had a retainer and been freelance, I can say its easier with a retainer - you have a commitment and you are guaranteed rides. As a freelance you are left picking up the pieces.I have a commitment to Mick Channon and hes started the season in flying form, which is nice. After that, I just get whats left, being champion certainly isnt getting me more rides.Its nice to be champion, dont get me wrong, but it certainly hasnt changed anything - I still have to get up early in the morning and go to work. When I first came over to Europe from Brazil, I hadnt even dreamt about being champion, my first aim was just to get a few rides.When I then moved from Ireland to the north of England things began to pick up. I had a good relationship with David OMeara before he was the David OMeara we know he is today. I had two very good seasons with him.I then had a lot of support from Mark Johnston and I think hes been the biggest influence on my career. Despite having a lot of other jockeys to use, including the Godolphin boys, he still uses me when he can.It may not feel like spring given the snow this week, but the first Classics of the season really signal the beginning of the Flat campaign in earnest and although De Sousa is without a mount in the Qipco 2000 Guineas, he feels his ride in the fillies equivalent, William Knights Robanne, is not without each-way claims.I ride Robanne and shes not without a chance, said De Sousa.She ran really well in the Nell Gwyn and shes entitled to improve a lot for that, not much went right for her but she flew home. I think she deserves her place in the field, a mile should suit and Id be disappointed if she doesnt go close. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Houston Rockets Jerseys Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys ' ' '
Sob Wrz 22, 2018 07:52 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama

Sob Wrz 22, 2018 07:52
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Linkin Park Strona Główna » Linki do stron związanych z LP Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: